Staff and Volunteers
I hope that you are all well and would like to thank you for your help and assistance over the past week or so.
We will continue to stay on air each day and to bring updates to our community as we receive them. We may have to reduce our live broadcasts into the future but for now we will keep trying to do as much live programming as possible.
We have staff and some volunteers very busy working on repeat programmes in the event of live broadcast hours being reduced. A very big thank you to those of you who have stepped in over the past week and have offered to be on call to bring extremely important programme content to the community.
We also ask you to be mindful of staff and fellow volunteers when in the station and have drawn up a short checklist to work from.
- Example Wash hands when you come into the building.
- Bring a “clean” sock with you to place over microphone.
- If you have headphones at home, please bring them with you to use in studio. We have converters here for the smaller type connector on some headphones.
- Wipe down desks and phone or any surface you are in contact with including door handles, kettle keyboards and mice.
- We have methylated spirits available in studio. You must put on kitchen roll and wipe down surfaces you have touched. A little goes a long way !!!
- Please remember SOCIAL DISTANCE from staff and fellow Volunteers.
From 23rd of March, 2 Staff members will be here from 10am to 5pm and on some evenings Monday to Friday to help and assist you in your programmes. If you have any ideas for programme content please let us know.
Stay safe all